Local GM dealer direct email deals

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
Found this in my inbox today, MASSIVE discounts...

Attention Landscapers and Landscape Designers,

Dueck GM is proud to announce the March Pick UP Truck Event!

During the event all Pick Ups have been reduced for sale to you as a preferred customer based on your member ship with the BCLNA.

Brand new 2009 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra’s from the unbelievable low price of $16999.00 and you maybe eligible for an additional $1000 off if you are a current pick up truck owner both GM and Non GM. Also if you are a current GMAC lease customer you may be able to qualify for another $1000 credit.

For Example!

2009 Regular Cab 2 Wheel Drive Long Box Pick Up

MSRP: $ 24999

Dueck Savings $ -8000 $16999

Pick Up Owner Loyalty $-1000 $15999

GMAC Lease Loyalty $-100 $14999

They have been doing that around here to.

Its a stripped down work truck, they raised the MSRP to make it look like a steep discount.

Come on dude, you don't really believe you can buy that truck for that price, do you? :/:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its canadian funds fellas, make sure to do the exchange math before you totally poo poo the idea.

I am looking at the bottom line, I paid about 20 G's for my truck that was 4 years old at the time (last summer) and fairly basic except 4x4. The list prices then for new, basic 1500 GMC's on the lot was 25,000 to 30,000 from what I recall.

I just bought a new chev 3500hd 4x4 2 weeks ago. Paid $26k plus all bull$hit charges and thought it was a spectacular deal. Sounds like I coulda done better. Traded in my 03 2500hd 4x 78k cherry cond. and got raped on that but expected it. Bought that truck for $34k in 03 so thought I was getting a great deal.

Back