• Views 6K
G

Gord

In a toilet stall:

Attachments

• in_the_stall.jpg
    in_the_stall.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 140
I've run chainsaws inside as couple houses before. And once in an insurance office building I got to stand on somebody's desk and cut off the tree limb sticking down through the ceiling. Sawdust was spitting everywhere.

I almost had a heart attack working in an hot attic in the dead of summer. The tree had penetrated the roof pretty badly and it had to be cut out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's amazing how loud a saw is in an enclosed space. I ran a bandit 250xp in a closed garage for an afternoon and my ears rang until the next morning.

Once inside a house cutting out part of the floor.

One time when I got a new saw via UPS, it was too late to fire it up outside (neighbors) so I fired it up in my laundry room. That was a mistake. It was loud. And my earplugs were out in the truck.

I cut down an overgrown ficus tree in someone's living room. It was about 10" diameter and 20 feet tall. I pieced it out with a pole saw and then made the last few trunk cuts with a chain saw. They decided NOT to have the stump ground out. :D

I cut up a couch inside the living room with a brand-new 346XP.

Once, I woke a groundie up with a chainsaw. We were picking him up and his wife said he was still sleeping so I went into the bedroom with a primed poulan and he jumped straight into the air. We LOL'ed!

I can't say I've run a saw anywhere but the great out doors. Man. 7 years at this gig and I'm still a green horn! :whine:

Back