ice ride atc

• Thread starter wll
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2K
Umm, I watched the vid of a guy ripping around the ice.... looked like fun. So what's the point of this thread? Is that you in the vid? Are you into ice racing or something?

When you start a thread it helps the rest of us when you put some kind of explanation as to what it's about or why it is of interest to you/us/whatever.

Know what I mean?

That looks like fun. I wonder how long before he digs through to the water?

And here I thought I was going to see the thing break through the ice. How disappointing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nice quick cell vid (48ft back leaning pine top)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-302606156306509016

attachment.php

attachment.php

white pine was measured with a digi range at 117 feet. she broke a limb out in a storm and the other top did not have much meet holding the last top in place. we used a good redirect and pulled her with the f350.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 73
I'm combining all these shite threads into one.

Wll, when you get the urge to start a video thread, put it in this thread instead.

And this isn't AS. After attaching a picture, you don't have to go back and embed it. It does it automatically. You're just wasting time and embedding the pictures twice.

We also have several dedicated video threads such as 'The random video thread'. No need to clutter up our forum with dozens of shit threads with one random video each.

He's an AS refugee. Give him a bit to learn the rules here a bit more. He's trying to fit in through response. He and I have PMed and he doesn't type/spell well and is a bit embaressed about that.
He'll be alright, just lighten up a bit please.:)

Back