Anybody need work???

PCTREE

Treehouser
Ok so my phone is ringing pretty good and what with the Wraptor Im busier than I can deal with. Anyway a friend of mine who also has his own company just had a bad back surgery and has a bunch of work located in Charlottesville VA 22901. Anybody interested?????

Climbers obviously

Ok so my phone is ringing pretty good and what with the Wraptor Im busier than I can deal with. Anyway a friend of mine who also has his own company just had a bad back surgery and has a bunch of work located in Charlottesville VA 22901. Anybody interested?????

Climbers obviously

Wagnaw maybe?.....

John, always callin' me out! Do you know how your friend wants to handle the help he gets (ie. sub, employ, etc...)? I have a few things here I need to do, but nothing that would stop me from making my way up to Charlottesville. I'm planning on heading up that way soon anyway to do a couple harry take downs for my Dad in Baltimore. I can give him a call. March is looking pretty hectic for me, but maybe I can work it out.

Ha I think someone might have mentioned they would like some money in the bank Saturday night.... ;)

The important question is would the climber be Wraptor equiped?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hes open to any and all offers. His back is wrecked and its looking like he aint a climber no mo:( Ill Pm you his info. I can hook you up with a place to stay and you would have your own personal Wraptor8)

I'll call him, but for anyone else who may be able to help too, I would call as well. My schedule is pretty hectic this coming month, and I don't want to discourage anyone else who may have a more free schedule.

...just wanted to put that out there.

Back