ODD things that I do - climb a tree

hmm

Such an innocent...
Ok - here is my latest RECK climb

shortened so it can fit on youtube still a long 10 minutes - BEST is the credits

BUT there is a great shot of my lanyard setup on the treeflex - about 1.46 into it

also an goof when i was setting a line.

Also - I did not use my SOFT sexy voice. Maybe next time.

object>

not really going to make the sundance film fest

Bravo!:hello1:

Great vid :)

I did love the captions also.. "When will she notice?" LOL
And the end credits awesome
Hats off to you for helping that tree (as one of my customers would say) "breath better" :D

Great explanations of your gear...cool to see your work. You learned a lot from that "imported" vine. Good show...:D

Nice video Hmmm. Please don't bring out the sexy voice-we couldn't handle it.
One little technical caveat. Loading up the nose end of those Gator 'biners all the way across is "not as intended". Technically the failure strength may be lower than they are rated because much of the load is moved away from the spine toward the gate nose. Of course it is still entirely sufficient to support l'il ole you. A better 'biner design for a spread out load is the Omega Jake-it has a radiused nose end and gets rated with loading in the center. When you put both ends of a hitch cord on a Jake the loads get moved to either side of the radius' center and the center of loading remains at the designed location. Of course to achieve the required strength with such a design the Jake uses heavier bar stock and weighs more than a Gator.

Cool vid >>> Thanks !!!
Yeah, Felco's do work better than a Silky for vines... I look like a maniac cutting vines, 'cause I gave up on trying to pull any of it & just make a b'zillion cuts. It's easier to clean up that way, too. Can anybody say, "tennis elbow" ?!? LOL

Do you know how to plant Kudzu from a cutting? :/:

Throw it on the ground...

and RUN!!!! :lol:

Back