Me and my big mouth

SkwerI

Treehouser
Well, somehow I was dumb enough to offer a guy on another forum $600 plus shipping for a 372XP with a claimed 3 hours of run time. He was contemplating selling it and was asking what we thought it might be worth. Well, he took me up on my offer so now I feel obligated to buy it even though I already have four, including one brand new.

Since I'm not really in a financial position to buy this saw right now, would anybody else here want it? I think it's a good deal since I paid over $700 for my last one a few months ago. If money wasn't so tight I'd gladly keep it but right now I'm borrowing money to keep my monthly expenses covered.

So if anyone here is in the market for a new 372, maybe you could bail me out on this deal so I can still save face. And it's still one of the best saws on the planet.
8)

Hell Brian, it is a good deal. Which means he'll be able to sell it no problem. Let him know after doing your books you discovered that at this point in time the purchase will put you in a bind. If he is a good fella then he will have no issues.

Brian, I'd bail you out but I'm barely keeping one nostril out of the water due to Cathy's ongoing medical, etc.

Oh within a month or so one of those big seasonal winds will go through Fla . and you'll have so much work you won't know what to do .

Sorry, I'd like to put it on the Jap Yahoo auction site and get your money back. Saws are way pricey here, unless you know the black market route. Unfortunately, since the USPS stopped surface shipping, getting saws here really costs, then the turds in customs now charge sales tax.

But you are getting a Free $25 sharpener. :D:lol:

Thank you Rocky its practically new only ran about a half gallon (OF STRAIGHT GAS) gas thru it And i'll even throw in a 25.00 $ sharpening file system.

I just had to throw that ( GAS ) in there Rocky.

Lol, I was already thinking lucky he isn't married. My wife thinks I'm insane with chainsaws, gonna have to start sneaking them home now.:D

Here's a little tip, get ones that are all the same color, and don't keep them all in one place at the same time. Wives tend to not be observant of the accumulating numbers that way, unless you have to start keeping them in the bedroom too.

I see Jeff just hit Old Hickory up for the 5% for the sale of the 372 on the donation honor system and warned him about selling in a chainsaw forum. :lol:

Back