WCISA Annual conference and Trade Show

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K
F

Frans

Anyone here going? May 4 & 5 in Reno. This is the 75th anniversary. I may be there showing off Greg Goods GRCS upgrade, but that is still undecided. It should be a good show seeing as the Western Chapter is so large and the event is being held at a place that lots of people can get to easily.

wasnt planning on it but my sis in law lives there. might be a good excuse. dont be afraid to show it here to frans;)

Its a cheap flight to Reno from Boise but I am not sure if I will be up to speed in May. Things have been lean this winter and the tax man cometh.

I'd like to make it. If we could get a booth. I dropped a hint with John at Baileys, but haven't heard back either way. Usually he gets back to me on these things. Maybe too busy. I drop him another hint.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i'd like to see the improvements too, i'm gonna buy one soon
and im just a few hours away from you:D
any cash discounts?:D

I don't sell the device, nor do I work for the inventor. I really have no say in anything whatsoever about the company.

The inventor is my personal friend and I like to help out at shows and whatnot.

Bailey's has great prices on the GRCS, nice people too.

Bailey's has great prices on the GRCS, nice people too.[/QUOTE]

yeah i do a good bit of business with them and bishop co, doug and steve over there are great, known them a good many years, bought my 1st saddle from them at like 13 or 14 yrs old

Back