Raffle giveaway of Stihl 056...

Burnham

Woods walker
Owners Manual in near pristine condition. A rare find for the collector.
:D

If you want in, post your intentions and I'll draw next week, say Wednesday or Thursday. Shipping's on me :lol:.

Attachments

• IMG_0870.JPG
    IMG_0870.JPG
    431.8 KB · Views: 13
You can put me down Burnham. I'm trying to buy an 056AV that is in almost as good condition as that manual. It's got no spark, but it's just about museum quality. Thanks for the opportunity!

There's a 056AV sitting and collecting dust in the Forestry shed at my old college, Warren Wilson. ...no chain break though.

Id like in on that drawing Burnham Ive got one running 056 super and an 056 in pieces ina box their my hobbie saws.

I think I have one I'll have to take a look, I'll let ya know.

I love the 056. I've rebuilt and sold more than a couple of them. If I had one, I'd be interested...but I hate to put my name in against someone that'd actually be able to put that to use.

Count me in Burnham. I've got a cherry 056 Mag, the 056 is the saw I broke in with. I'm glad I came across the one I have now.:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Last chance to dance, kids...I'll bump this up now and whoever is in by tomorrow morning will be in the drawing.

Right now it's between Dave Shepard, Cedarkerf, and Wiley P.

Sorry Burnham. I'd enter if you were giving away the saw along with the manual, then I'd probably just keep the saw. :P

put me down Burnham if its not too late. Oh yeah Dave if you get that 056 with no spark Im sure I have a good magneto round here .... just pm me

You can put me down Burnham. I'm trying to buy an 056AV that is in almost as good condition as that manual. It's got no spark, but it's just about museum quality. Thanks for the opportunity!

Dave check the wire off the mag, it will ground out on the case often times.

Thanks PC and Wiley_p. The guy that owns it is in Daytona at the moment, I'll see what I can do when he gets back. The saw is in cherry condition.

I looked, and I have one, take my name out Burnham, thankyou, good luck all.
Mike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Drawing time for the 056.

Err...056 manual, that is :D.

Attachments

• IMG_0875.JPG
    IMG_0875.JPG
    417.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0876.JPG
    IMG_0876.JPG
    437.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0877.JPG