• Thread Starter Thread Starter
another pic

Its pretty big

Attachments

• new tree2.jpg
    new tree2.jpg
    754.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyhow it leans over a deck and another house.
Parking is tight but there is room for a crane but no room for anything else.
So we are roping it all down to a stub and using a crane second day.
I would have loved to hit it in a day ,but there is no boom room.

Here, craftsmen would fight over the wood. I'd try to sell it for $500.

Crane right next to it, so crane bill would be real low.....4 hr minimum? 23 tonner enough?

GRCS would be the ticket to rig the limbs down.
$3000 plus/minus $500 labor plus crane fee

no wood hauling.

I say southern red..........but maybe scarlett. Nice...22at crane?

You guys are cheap. I would bid $6500 and I'll haul away the debris.

Lots of wood on that tree, can you make money off it selling the wood? If not then I would estimate about 4500.

Nice even number with some cushion built in.

Not to be jerk about it , but when I'm sizing up removals I consider the entire tree ...waste ! If I can process to fuel wood or the odd sawlog going to the mill thats me squeezing a buck out the back end of the business.... I spec'm all like they are Poplars .

that is the BEST advice G.F.B ! I'm actually putting together a job that involves a beautiful large Maple ... I f'd up the bid so badly that documenting the work with professional photos / video maybe is the only true profit to be derived ..

I agree Altissimus. I never bid in the log or anything. I consider that to be found money when all is said and done. Once upon a time i bid a job based on what i thought the logs would bring and lets just say it still hurts when I sit down.

You guys are cheap. I would bid $6500 and I'll haul away the debris.

Not around here you would. Well, you might bid that but you wouldn't get the job.

Normally I don't sling out much advice in these manners because mainly - I'm not there to see the entire picture. However, from scaling the tree from the vehicles and building, I'm of the opinion that then tree's not that big. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd call that tree a 6 or a 7. I slay trees just like that all the time.

Easily completed, cleaned up and stump removed - under two grand no problemo.

Back