free grand slam at denny's

thattreeguy

TreeHouser
dont forget today everyone in america gets a free grand slam breakfast, 6 am till 2 pm
i called our local restraunt and told em i saw the ad on the super bowl,
they said no joke c'mon in,
so get your free grub!!!!
i'm going now!!!!

They used to be good. I was not at all unhappy that our local branch closed years ago. eouwwwwwwwwwwwww

No thanks, I'll never eat there again. The service is even worse than the food. :barf:

hmmm- ate at the one in dmoines ia some years back--was good--

I had breakfast at Denny's a few years ago in Seattle. I liked that they had cherry coke, we cant get it up here.

no denny's here - the locals would not stand for it - WF all the way

We've got a Denny's right here in Vernon. It's pretty bad but it'll do at 2am when the bars close and it's the only place open.:D

They have 'em all over here, but no doubt the offer doesn't apply. They will serve draft beer with your breakfast, don't blink an eye.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no denny's here - the locals would not stand for it - WF all the way

WF ???
Shoneys, thats been a few years,
wf.... not waffle house, but thats good though.. what is it
by the way there was a lot of people there , i got mine after about a 20 min wait in line to be seated,
it was good i couldnt complain,
dennys is a gamble sometimes
:|:BUT IT WAS A FREE BREAKFAST!!!:|:
:) AND I LIKE FREE:) it made me happy

Give me an IHOP, most days!!!!

The day TNT Dave and I went was less than stellar (sorry Dave) but it's usually very good!!

Give me a good diner for breakfast any day over all of those places.

I agree the old what we call Greasy Spoon the Silver cars, tucked in a small alley, the ones that have one big grill where ever think is GOOD

I read through this and had to call Mama!! She was nice enough to swing by IHOP on the way home and pick up dinner for all of us:D

We've got a Denny's right here in Vernon. It's pretty bad but it'll do at 2am when the bars close and it's the only place open.:D

You are a hard partyin' dude ain't ya Squish? :lol:

Back