SUPERBOWL SUNDAY!!!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Actually, I don't give two shits but I'm suprised someone hasn't started a thread already. I might take a look at it later since I can watch it in high def and football broadcasts always look good.

sexy-super-bowl-sunday2.jpg

I guess I'll be rooting for the underdogs.

I don't watch it either .I used to get a big charge out of bar hopping on superbowl Sunday .Wow,those athletic supporters really get into it .

Watching the spectators is more amusement than watching the game .:D

I have a bunch of snacks on deck (multiple type of chips, veggies and dip platter, chicken wings etc). I could give a rip about the game but I make a point of watching two football games a year, the grey cup and the superbowl, for the game and the commercials. :D

MB, those cheerleaders you posted are a tad young but mamma mia, they could distract the other team something fierce!:O

No TV here. Maybe someone will be kind enough to provide updates for me. ;)

Brett, first update.

#80 just got clothslined by #7. Looks like a personal foul.

More to come as soon as the official gets off the pile.

Going to an old client's house in Edmonds. He's the kind of guy who sets up a BBQ when I'm doing removals. My favorite part of Superbowl at his place besides the food and drink is these little rigs.

Attachments

• barstool-crate.jpg
    barstool-crate.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 61
OH my - i am sure there are better looking players out there

no tv here either
NewSteelersCheerleaders1.jpg

I could really care less about the game... it's usually just an excuse to get together with friends and eat some food and slug back a few beers... but...

...looks like I'm headed to the ER with my 12 year old. She might have walkin' pneumonia... she has been pretty sickly the last 2 days... so I am goin' in with her shortly to get her checked out... :(

Gary

DANG! President Obama is getting interviewed in the map room of the white house by Matt Lauer, the Pres is gonna watch the game! Wow!!!!

So I learn. :)
That fella sure has a photogenic smile dont he? Interesting that he isnt wearing a tie, wonder if his stylist suggested that, even Matt has a tie on...
Mr Presidents just called it, Steelers are going to squeak it out in the long run.

ha, actually a pretty good interview. Very personable fella.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's the first truely hip president we've ever had. Clinton was close, but no Obama.

I agree, from the little I know. I am hopefuly for the next few years with the US of A under his rule.
I wonder if he is going to go meet up with Aminainaina- whatever his name is in Iran and straighten his silly ass out.

Back