For hire to help with ice storm clean up.

• Thread starter arboraesthetics
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2K
A

arboraesthetics

I'm looking to find work as a subcontractor to help with the clean up in the areas affected by the ongoing ice storm: KY, AR, OK, MO, and TX. I have a incredible crew and we excel at this sort of work. I am an excellent climber. I employ two excellent climbers and a killer groundman. We have a great assortment of tools as well. We could make a lot of money for whoever hires us.

If anyone is interested or has questions please contact me.
phone: 402-408-5600
email: jeffrey@arboraesthetics.com

Welcome aboard Jeff. Nice website. You climb in a muscle shirt? That seems like you'd get pretty scratched up but I suppose it wouldn't be as bad as my stint for Highlander Tree Service. Kilts in trees who would have thunk it.

I'm down to go up there too if anyone needs it! Just me, a chip truck and chipper. Git'R Done, and have fun!

Butch, I was thinking the Trading Post; but I've been thinking for awhile we ought to consider adding a "Networking/Employment" Forum?

Oh, and Welcome JEFF!

Welcome, Jeff !
A pal o' mine tried cold-calling tree co.'s on the east coast when an ice storm went through (last November ?) and got a good response.
Maybe try to google specific areas that were hit (I heard Nashville, KY got it bad) and get phone #'s of tree services.... take the leap, grab the phone & start calling ?
Best o' luck. We've been making noises about putting a crew on the road & going down to work storm damage, but the numbers just don't crunch. Too spendy.

I'm headed to Western KY tomorrow morning, with a small crane, bucket truck and several skidsteers, a truly badass crew and a guy to shoot video for TV.

anybody around there wants to make some money, call me.

Dave
757 784 4574 cell 24/7

Damn! Sounds like a good offer!

I was filmed once in the bush for local news. Ages ago now. It was an interesting moment.

I think I saw ya! :P
StrangeBrew.jpg

Back