Cardinals VS Steelers in the Superbowl, Feb 1, 2009

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
anoyone else going to tune in? I watched part of both games today, some good efforts put out. :)

I haven't watched the Super Bowl in over 15 years. I much prefer college football instead of the pros.

I love dat shi.

I listened to both games today, there were some awesome plays.

Hope Willis Mcgahee is OK after getting carted off the field.

I don't have the Sports Gene, nor the Hunting Gene. But I can wail on a gee tar.

Check out my new to me Les Paul! :)

Attachments

• les paul black no flash.jpg
    les paul black no flash.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 3
That's absoulutely sick, and Classic.

You're good? What kinda music do ya play? I gather lots of Rock and Roll based on what you new git is.

She plays most exquisitely, and changes color in different lighting...

Attachments

• les paul black flash.jpg
    les paul black flash.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 3
I'm usually good for a super bowl party if not for any other reason than to get together with friends and drink. Course it will probably snow and I'll have to plow.

MB , name one of your favorite or best songs to play.

Cool.

That's a nasty zebra type look. Real sweet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I had a POS guitar when I was about 20 for a couple years, with a teensy Peavey amp. learned to hammer-on a couple AC/DC tunes, Thunderstruck was my killa song. Of course I did the classics like smoke on the water along with a few other 80's AC/DC songs. Kinda wish I hadnt dropped it, twas a nice release of energy and such, was a hit with the girls too ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
nope. :( I did strum an acoustic geetarr I found at my inlaws place a few months ago. no idea how to play a cord tho, just a strum to entertain bub. Then we went downstairs so he could 'play' the piano. :)

I remember something about 10-7-10-7-10-7 for the thunderstruck beginning. something about frets and finger tapping.

edit: actually I just looked in my trinkets drawer, I still have the little hip mounted amp for headphones, hook the gittar up and blow your eardrums! :D

Back