Glock torture test

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 67
  • Views 7K
It gets me psyched, that something could be apparently so well designed and made, that it can take all that over-the- top abuse and still function pretty well. It's quite a testimonial for the product. Especially when conventional wisdom says revolvers are the simpler and therefore more reliable pistols, and semis are supposedly less reliable and more finicky.

Looks like I know what gun I'm buying when the redcoats come.

I'm convinced, seems pretty sturdy.

The ONLY Glock I heard of having problems was a little old lady that kept hers in the oven "for safe keeping":? She forgot about it and baked a cake. Gun fired, but would not cycle because the frame was warped to badly.
Anything else, they just PLAIN WORK!!
I don't need one, but wouldn't have a problem buying another. I was nothing but happy with my G19 other than the 9mm round.

i'll be the weirdo, never held or fired a gun, if i was given a shot i'd like a shot but never felt the need to have one

Jamie

Im on no guns for three weeks punisment to myself , for shooting a hole in my own window.

I just heard there was a handgun three times as powerful as a .44 mag, a 500 magnum. Lordy! WTF gun is THAT? :?

I just heard there was a handgun three times as powerful as a .44 mag, a 200 something or the other. Lordy! WTF gun is THAT? :?
I think it's the 500 Smith & Wesson.

Attachments

• smith_500_4.jpg
    smith_500_4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 49
  • STmonster_1103A.jpg
    STmonster_1103A.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 49
Yea, I just saw it again. Damn, I bet that thing has a kick to it! I wonder why such a short barrel? I'd was a slab side underlug on it just for that.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jiO-ZOGmWQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2jiO-ZOGmWQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It's pretty fricking amazing. I could post that and say it was me and it would pass.

I would never wear those gay socks, though.

Back