saw for hire?

Welcome to the Tree House!
He's a hack that was covered a while back.

"Tree's are the most dangerous things on the Earth!!"
Be fun to watch!

Just got on it!! His dumbass went out and spent all that money on clothes for temps, then a lot didn't show the next day:lol:

"This is an epic of Biblical porportions!" Think more, say less!!!

I am Andy BTW!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bobs your uncle...

Its on TLC Boss.

In the first episode he almost flipped a crane:|:

He's driving around in a benzo with one of those queer blutooth headphone thingys, and generally just yells at his crew...

Holy Crap!!! This is so painful, yet hilarious at the same time.

A quote from Mom "This guy just gives other arborists who are actually more professional and care about the trees a bad name. I bet this is the image many new customer get"

RangerDanger's exactly right this guy's operation has to be the most dangerous tree company in history. It has to be the worst impression of residential Treeworkers that can be made. I really think TCIA should go after the network and have the show taken off the air.

I just came on to post the thread. Saw it on TLC, can't believe his goofy ass made it to real time TV. I didn't leave it on for more than 5 seconds, for real. Supposly OSHA and shit got on Axemen's case, so maybe they will do the same with this fool.

That was truly painful and embarassing to the industry. What a complete idiot. Too bad Tv is just interested in drama and ratings.

I missed the first 30, hope to catch it this time!! Might have to watch it all again to see what else I catch:lol:

Loving the intro already!!! Tard!!!

Back