HEY Oldschool, how about a proper introduction?

sawinredneck

Treehouser
No BS, nothing to prove here, that's the beauty of it. Hell I am a hack in training, that does whatever pays!! (I'm not a proud man!)
If they put up with me, well:lol:
I'm Andy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Day late and dollar short,

He aint coming back.

One never knows, one never knows.

I doubt this is the first time he's ever gotten off on the wrong foot with anyone. It happens to all of us. I think everybody needs a second chance, and I doubt many here would question that.

Day late and dollar short,

He aint coming back.

What, you trying to insure that now?

I'm Blinky, you know me, old, grumpy, hotheaded sometimes, friends with NoBivy.

Water under the bridge. I apologize for my part... and as far as I know, nobody here is screwing anybody else at the moment.

Well, I sent him another pm telling him to read what ya'll are sayin. And that he's welcome to come back. He's not online right now.....but he did tell me he's not cut out for forums.......

anyhow, I hope he comes back. I, for one, wanna see more of the trick stuff he's done.

Im one brick shy of a full load , so WTF would i care.
If it werent for RBtrees nice comment ,id prolly put a bullet in me skull.
Welcome Home to the rest of yous
Arrrgg Matey

None of us are cut out for forums. :/:

I'm just unhappy about my friends cussing each other out about some newbie on the forum.

I'll buy first round. :beer:

None of us are cut out for forums. :/:

I'm just unhappy about my friends cussing each other out about some newbie on the forum.

I'll buy first round. :beer:

I ain't drinkin' no Shirley Temples...:P

but....:beerchug: back atcha anyhoos.

oldschool,

It just really dawned on me why that thread went South... or rather maybe North from your perspective, is that you ran headfirst into older versions of yourself.

I'm not saying we're all great and smart and everything because we're old... I'm saying we're great and smart and everything because we did cool shit when we were young too... and we're still doing it even though we're supposed to be too old for a young man's job.

Roger invited you to a hangout for old adrenaline junkies. There's no Ekka shit here... like all forums it's a dictatorship but we have a pretty good one. He likes freedom and stuff and he tolerates a lot of slack behavior... in a sort of terse, edgy way. We don't usually need moderating.

One of the privileges of being old is being grumpy... we take pride in creative grumpiness around here and today, I probably took that too far. For that you have my personal apology.

But if you doubt Sunshine's... I mean, NoBivy's huge-ass balls, ask him for the video of him running Gorilla or his namesake Sunshine on The Narrows of the Green in a kayak (I can't find it) or some pics of The Shield on El-Capitan. I'm pretty confident that will settle the issue and the name Sunshine will have a new meaning.

Not him but this is Gorilla...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZMqWMORjwQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZMqWMORjwQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just tell Bivy and friends to stay off the Merced please.. :D

http://www.merced-river.com/merced-mile.htm

Merced schmerced... class IV, gradient is 30' maybe 40' per mile... The Narrows is around 400' per mile... It's not a recreational run, it's strictly for psychos. I don't even know if they actually rate the drops because the whole run is class VI. It's just not normal for a sane human to see it and want to run it.

Besides, Cherry Creek is the best run in your neighborhood... let's go boatin!

the green a 200% is juicy!:\:

this is 100%.......damn I miss that shit. Sucks I gotta make a living now:cry:

my wife lectures me bout hairball shat now....funnny thing is , she is the one standing on top there

Back