Unique Climbing Style

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
Damn, I guess I've been doing it wrong all along! :what:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7HfRzQBHIP4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7HfRzQBHIP4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

What? ...you do it differently?

NOOOObody messes wit Paully.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could NEVER trust somebody to hold me aloft like that. You'd think the stoopid writers woulda researched that scene a bit better.

Its because of guys like that that I don't care for SRT much. Oh and no self respecting tree guy has a lawn mower in the back of his chip truck.

look at he truck, they were landscapers, thats about par for the course with landscapers around here

Funny, most civilians tend to show some awe for treeclimbers aloft....not Paulie, he's a buzz saw.

.......no self respecting tree guy has a lawn mower in the back of his chip truck.

What about a string trimmer? I carry a Shindaiwa with the quick change line trimmer and hedge trimmer attachments in my truck. I have actually worked in backyards where the grass was knee high, making walking and moving brush difficult. I cut walking paths for us with the line trimmer. Many of my customers also have us trim the hedges as well as the trees.

String trimmers will be acceptable as long as they aren't prominently displayed.

Heck, I am a landscraper and I dont own a mower or a string trimmer. ;)
I do however have numerous shovels, rakes, hedge trimmers and a couple small chainsaws.

old school hip belay, whats wrong with that? Assume a firm stance, now your on belay............all is good till you mouth off to a gansta:lol:

That was painful to watch! What Paul no lawnmower? I have a line trimmer attachment but I hardly ever use it. I'll just use the hedge trimmers to cut a path through the long grass.

Its because of guys like that that I don't care for SRT much. Oh and no self respecting tree guy has a lawn mower in the back of his chip truck.

Any self respecting tree guy would have stuck the chainsaw in paulie's eye, and ran the evidence through the chipper.

I have a line trimmer attachment but I hardly ever use it. I'll just use the hedge trimmers to cut a path through the long grass.

On thin stalk and bladed grass, the line trimmer is faster and no worries about cutting something you didn't want to cut in the tall grass, line electric cords, garden hose, etc.

I think I just figured out how to manage my local competition.:/:

Back