69,000 miles

New tires last year.

$25,000.00

Attachments

• DSCN0538.JPG
    DSCN0538.JPG
    432.1 KB · Views: 80
It's obvious from the picture that it's NEVER been used! :P

I guess you just drive around in parades a lot. ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah that is the parade truck. The backup. Gets washed and waxed every month.

IF only that were true, any of it.

Im in the market for that truck, but i i bought an F650 with cummins 72k miles 2002 for 24,000.
It had new rubber as well.
Is that PTO dump ?

That is a good Deal for that truck. IT will never turn around on a small street.

Should ride good on the highway!

I have a very similar truck with a 3126 Cat. The 3126 was discontinued for all its problems but if you take care of it keep an eye on it it should be ok. As for mine I'd like to piss on it and throw it in the lake.

Actually the 3116 was the motor they had so much trouble with. The standard Cat 3126 is still the mainstay of the commercial Marine diesel. This truck is a 3126 E I believe, without going out and looking on the valvecover.

I have always changed the fuel filters when I change the oil. I have always thought that was a little overkill but I have not had any problem with bacteria in my trucks.

Cats are good running motors. I think the cummins get better milage but the they don't have the low end grunt.

you said it has a shitty turning radius? My Int seems to out perform my one ton hands down, does this truck compare?

I think the 'shitty turning radius' was the pic somebody posted of the 4 door 114' long Ford crew cab chip truck on eBay.

I was referring to the big ebay truck. Mine turns real well. I would say it turns the same as your international. Same specs, just different chassis.

I would trade for a 4x4 chip truck! In good shape. Must be diesel.

LJ, How many guns is this guy worth to ya!!:P

Back