Switchplanet

I would check it out ... But we are very creative and up to date with our computers and netflix ;)
We can basically watch a movie from 6 different locations on the property in two houses .... :)
Or music for that matter :D
Ohhh and if you have a lap top and ask nice... Just park down at the corner ;)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't even get a good cell phone signal here.

Christmas Eve morning I connected to the internet at 26Kbps. By the time I downloaded a new movie, the sequel would already be out. :|:

We not only stream movies, but also bring in movies (3 at a time) to the house through netflix. Robert is a wiz at making the disks image themselves onto a hard drive for future viewing if we like them. And down sizing them for storage ;) My forte is music :)
We have quite the library. We had bigger but the drive crashed (300 gig). So we are starting over (about a terra bite).. We have 6 computers here with more than a couple drives each.... So we have a lot of diversity and storage on our home network. And of course they are hooked to TVs for viewing while we have screens for working on ;)

There are a few internet sites where you can just access movies .You don't have to download them but I suppose you could if you wanted to .

I don't fiddle with them but my wifes son does .

I think were I more inclined to do this stuff they could likely be routed through my DVR gizmo .Copy to hard drive then burn to DVD .Don't know never tried it .:?

umm, Al...
The only way to view them is to download them. Whether you download them to a temp. file or save them doesn't matter, if the movie is on your computer screen then you've downloaded it.
;)

By the time I downloaded a new movie, the sequel would already be out. :|:

:lol:

We not only stream movies, but also bring in movies (3 at a time) to the house through netflix. Robert is a wiz at making the disks image themselves onto a hard drive for future viewing if we like them. And down sizing them for storage ;) My forte is music :)
We have quite the library. We had bigger but the drive crashed (300 gig). So we are starting over (about a terra bite).. We have 6 computers here with more than a couple drives each.... So we have a lot of diversity and storage on our home network. And of course they are hooked to TVs for viewing while we have screens for working on ;)

OMG! :O

Back