Last Minute Christmas Gifts from Usborne Family Books

• Thread starter Mr. Sir
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
M

Mr. Sir

Shop here for those last minute Christmas gifts. These items are all marked down and available while supplies last or until December 29.

Or visit our regular website for the full selection of 1400 titles.

We donate 10% of proceeds to local charities. Thank you for shopping with us. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes. Its our supplemental income, especially during the slow season. November/December are our best months for book sales. If you have children or grandchildren, I GUARANTEE they will LOVE these books! :)

So, is that a money back guarantee?

You outta put a link in your sig.
124.gif

Yes. Its our supplemental income, especially during the slow season. November/December are our best months for book sales. If you have children or grandchildren, I GUARANTEE they will LOVE these books! :)

Fun! Thanks for the link Brett, you made it easy to send my buddy over in Port Charlotte some cool books! I went with the cheapest shipping, I hope they get there by Christmas, but if not, he will enjoy them anyway.

Thanks, Virginia! There's a good chance they'll arrive before Christmas. I'll get a tracking number later today and let you know.

Butch, it is a money back guarantee. Any problems with an order, just let me know. There is also a life-time half price replacement guarantee! :)

I will attest they are excellent books. Great quality and very interesting and informative. We have quite a collection.

G, your order should arrive on Monday! :D

One of our consultants posted this YouTube video of her son on Christmas morning. :)

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FwBXdW3cFVE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FwBXdW3cFVE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

Back