Saw collections

I have an echo top handle and a Stihl 260 thats it! and a couple sets of hedge shears...
:( Should I feel second rate? lol.

Looks like a brand new 200T there near the front, Scott.
What model is the Husky?

Here's my stable as of last January. The 395 in the back was the one I bought from kftree and ended up returning it. I ended up buying a new 395 a couple months later. I've added an HT101 pole pruner also.

The stable, plus some new recruits, not showing a new 880.

The only husky's are a 3120, 372 and a 346.

Attachments

• IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    255.7 KB · Views: 14
  • arguell0 08 022.JPG
    arguell0 08 022.JPG
    291.3 KB · Views: 13
Well my fleet was recently exposed in another thread too. That's 3 200T's, two 361's, two 46's, and one 660. Not shown I also have a cherry 038 mag and a useless echo tophandle. I really, really, want a 880 or a 090. Heck or both!:D

Attachments

• IMG_6893.JPG
    IMG_6893.JPG
    309 KB · Views: 210
Dude, The Echo is a ripper great for cutting in dirty places you wouldn't want to stick your stihl.

Saw etiquette, keep a dirty bird for dirty jobs.

Dude, The Echo is a ripper great for cutting in dirty places you wouldn't want to stick your stihl.

Saw etiquette, keep a dirty bird for dirty jobs.

I'll use my oldest 200t before I ever put that echo back on the truck. I actually should tear into that little bastard and properly diagnose what's wrong with it, cause something is. Most inconsistent running saw I've ever owned right from the get go. I was disgusted and have never strayed from the path again.

I had / have probs getting my echo TH saw starting in other than prime conditions, otherwise it seems to run ok, for 2/3 the price of the stihl, it has served my mediocre needs ok. :P

I own two of the 360ts cause For the money I would have redundancy and I could not afford 2 200t's at the time.
They still have their place in the line up. But more where I have to do trim ups I don't want my 200t that Brian just fixed in. Manzanita comes to mind, buck brush, deer brush, mountain mahagony.. just to name a couple. Yup we trim brush here:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Paul, something's wrong with mine for sure and I forked around with it lots, can't even remember all of the crap I went over on that saw, just ran so inconsistent not idling well, then leaning out, pita. Maybe if I get some time this winter I'll delve into it again. I'm sure with the help of The House I could turn her into a good little trimming saw.

Now that mine are out of warranty.... I think its time to play with some ideas here too... I was told there was a limiter inside.. Find that sucka first ;)

my old boss gave me a 360t when i started, brand new. i kept it as a back up and never used it. heck i even got a free bar from nick and it was still in its package when i sold the saw. one wrench is enough, i hate to have different screnches for different saws

I had an Echo and took it back after a month or so. I'll get a picture of mine tomorrow. Nice collections you guys.

I will probably buy another 200t next year if the tree work keeps expanding. See what next year brings:roll:
As for the Echo's. I am going to try a 12" bar for just light trimming. And also some muffler work and see if I can help the lil buggers out a bit.
I have trees I take mistle toe out of and often that is a 60 plus foot climb for a couple lil cuts that I don't want to make with my hand saw. And of course manzanita pretty ups and dead wooding. Manzanita is really hard on saws, better to throw away the cheap ones than that 200t. ;)

Yikes.... That shat will buckle 1/4 plus steel plate. Surprises me when people say that Steve. I know it can be used sparingly/safely with a brick lined stove. But one must be careful as it burns at about 1200F.:O

Some Echos seem to last, some don't....inconsistent production or something. I dropped a tree on the one that ran the best, bullseye right on top of the saw sitting on a stump. The tree was supposed to go the other way :whine:

Back