Ramrod 905 & Vermeer 252...

TheTreeWiseMen

Redneck Limey
Like the title says, they're both for sale. I'll look at 'em later today and post how many hours they both have on 'em. You can have 'em both (905 comes with rake and grapple) for the cheap 'n' cheerful price of $16K. Need to sell these sharpish!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
picture of the ramrod??

The mrs buggered off with the camera this morning, so you'll have to wait! Sorry....
The Ramrod has 125.8hrs on it and I'll chuck in the BMG, rake (if BrendonV doesn't want it) and pallet forks. C'mon chaps dig deep......'cause I'm running low on vodka (not really, but I do have to assess my current situation and sell some sh*t). If push comes to shove, I might even have to flog my chipper too (Woodsman 15X).

Gonna try my hardest to keep TWM up and running and above all profitable. I can't 'control the wind' but I can 'adjust the sails'. Sorry to go all 'fortune cookie' on ya, but I'm sure you understand what I'm saying.....:lol:

Best of luck to you, Rob. I think we're all hurting right now. My work has evaporated to almost nothing, it's looking like the scariest winter in many years. All we can do is buckle down and ride it out.

Best of luck to you, Rob. I think we're all hurting right now. My work has evaporated to almost nothing, it's looking like the scariest winter in many years. All we can do is buckle down and ride it out.

Thanks Brian, best of British luck to you too mate! And yep, I'm dreading this Winter too. Still, could be worse......I could be back in England climbing up and down trees in the pissing rain! :lol:

Business has gone crap. I have had over $120k of contracts cancelled in the last 3 months.

I've decided to concentrate on powerline clearance. It pays the bills and it will still need doing in a recession. Hope things work out for you Rob.

Damn, sorry to hear this. That's a smoking deal imo, I'm sure you'll have no trouble unloading those. If anyone has been considering moving up to a mini and grinder this would be a deal not to miss.

Sorry to hear things are getting tight guys. I am worried but still rather busy and can't seem to get to everyone quick enough.

I'm just blown away at how quicly my phone just stopped ringing. Had a 'kick arse' November last year, but this year.....:|::|:

I am worried that the jobs I have on the books will start to cancel if they are not done before December. I am still working most Saturdays to take advantage of the work I have.

thats awesome darin, still workin here but getting slow. normal thing here.
how much TWM?

Why not lease or rent the Ramrod out and hang on to it? Try some local landscapers and see if they are interested. I'd keep it if you can.

Back