Extreme Loggers

What is the setting for Extreme Loggers?

We don't get TV here, but we rent Dirty Jobs from Netflix. Love that show. I guess Mike isn't claustrophobic.:O:O Sometimes I have to fast forward.:roll:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What more can I say than 9pm CST, the Discovery Channel?

It's looking good so far!

Thanks for the heads up, I just tuned in, 10 min in.

Awesome so far. The setting is swampy land in the south. The logger appears to run all Tigercat equip and that stuff rocks!!

Serious equipment.

These guys are heavy metal workking fools!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the next one... "Mule Loggers".

I've worked with some jackasses, but... DaYUM!

No... it's the next "Extreme Logging" episode.

Unless I'm mistaken?

I enjoyed the swamp logging tonight. I was really surprised that they are allowed to log that. That would never fly in Mass. I was also surprised that they retrieved the timber used for the skid road and took it to the mill. Stuff rolled in shit like that couldn't even be sold for firewood up here.

Those mule loggers in next weeks episode look like the same tards from Dirty Jobs.

No kidding... we get within a hundred feet of a "wetland", which my MA standards could be where some poodle pissed, we're in deep shite.

I think the 'setting' question was in regard to the show's taping location. I dont get the show up here that I can figure.

The swamp logging was done in North Carolina. The mule logging sounds Tennessee or Kentucky to me, but I could be wrong.

Back