• Thread starter hornett22
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 5K
H

hornett22

has 9 tanks of Mobil 93 octane and Stihl Ultra oil.purchased 9/30/08
saw is bone stock.no mods whatsoever.

nice saw! and i'm not a big Stihl fan except for the ms200.the 361 has great torque for a 60cc saw.

has 18" 3/8 .050 bar on it.comes with 3 or 4 chains of RSC that i will make sure are sharp when i ship it out.i will include the owners manual as well.

i bought this to see what all the hype was about.as much as i like the saw,i don't see the point of having it when i have a 346NE and 3 372s.

i'll take $500 plus shipping.not sure what that will be but i'd guess around $20-30.

i live just outside Hartford Ct so if you're nearby i can meet you are you can come buy here and check it out.

i sold Oldirty his 371 XP so i'm sure he will vouch for me. my ID on Ebay is Treemann01.i have 100% feedback.

my cell is the best way to get a hold of me and it is 860-916-3290 or my email is stevendslater@gmail.com

thanks for you interest.
any questions,feel free to ask.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i forgot,the bottom is a little scuffed up from the truck but otherwise it's pretty mint.

it goes complete as posted.

how much for just the power head? i dont use .050

i have no other saw it will work on and i'm not having it hang in my garage for no reason.the rest of my saws are all orange except for the ms200 and ms192.

working on pics.

it will probably be on ebay sunday evening.i'll post the link when it does.

let me guess,Labatt's? yuck!

just wondered about the Labatts.when i lived in Michigan,we'd go to Windsor Ont. often.all i could ever find was Labatts.i drank soda instead.i'm sure there are some great beers up there.just don't seem to get them here.

i'm picky.it's not that bad though.better than budweiser.

what do sex in a canoe and american beer have in common?

they are both close to water.

i actually don't drink much.my neighbor is russian.he is always giving me beer and booze.i can't give it away fast enough.six pack will last me 2-3 months.sometimes longer.i do like sam adams,best thing that ever came out of Mass.

Back