Master 2 Saddle

brendonv

Tree Hugger
I'm cleaning house, along with this saddle I've got Toyota rims/tires, and a brand new Weatherguard truck box, but figure no one would be interested.

This was my first saddle when I was learning to climb. Used limitedly, in perfect condition. From Wesspur website-

The Master II saddle has been improved in several ways. The bulkiness around the center of the saddle has been reduced for comfort. Extra attachment points have been added for versatility. Overall better comfort and usability. Padded leg loops give comfort and mobility in the tree. The saddle has plenty of gear attachment points and a loop on the belt for attaching a large carabiner to support a chainsaw. Weighs aprox. 6 lbs.

M-32-36"
$100

Can get pics if you want 'em.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They are just OEM wheels with tires. Need a truck box?:D

NewGear002.jpg

5 hours round trip from Seymour to Boston. 3/4 a tank of petrol in the Civic ($20 @ $2.27 per).

You driving it around on the discs and drums B man?

Haha, na I have stock steel that came off it. I bought those when I was not self employed and had money to play with. Just lookin for extra cash is all.

i'm interested in those rims possibly and the saddle.

i just bought one of those trucks to fix and sell.those would clean it up nice.

i'd recommend a solid axle conversion for that truck.nice to see a fellow yota owner.i have WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many ,LOL.

i'd recommend a solid axle conversion for that truck.nice to see a fellow yota owner.i have WAAAAAAAAAAAAY to many ,LOL.

I've thought about it, not worth it for me. As far as upgrades, it's got 4 wheel disk brakes, that's about it.

I'll always own a toyota, good truck.

PM'd you.

Back