'World" series 2008

Paul B

I dig hammocks.
Phillies won, I havent watched a single ball game all year, I dont usually, but for some reason I flipped channels today and stopped down on the remainder of the game.

seeya next year MLB! :)

I quit watching baseball when they went on strike back in the mid 80s. At that time I realized that it was a boring game, haven't watched a baseball game since. I can see the 60 seconds of exciting parts on the news highlights without having to sit through the 3.5 hours of boredom.

I quit watching baseball when they went on strike back in the mid 80s. At that time I realized that it was a boring game, haven't watched a baseball game since. I can see the 60 seconds of exciting parts on the news highlights without having to sit through the 3.5 hours of boredom.

I like it because if you take someone to the game you can visit with them during the game and it is kind of slow paced I'll admit. That's usually 2.5 hrs. of boredom.:) I don't know that it's much slower than a football game and certainly a lot slower than a basketball game, or hockey match. I really miss the high school sports now that my kids are out of school. My grandson is only 18 months so it's going to be a while there.:( My wife bought some dog toy that is a ball hanging on a rope and I'm thinking it would be good to hang at his house in the back yard and let him wack it with some little plastic bat. My step-daughter thinks that sports are a big waste of time so it may be an uphill battle.

i rarely sit through a sport, i've been to one football (soccer) game in my life, at one point i very nearly got excited, nearly. I love taking part in sports just not watching them.

Jamie

Back