Small Elm, little room!

sawinredneck

Treehouser
See I can get my fat azz up a tree:lol:
Sorry, the wife took the pics when "she had time" and didn't get good ones at that.

Attachments

• ms200.1.jpg
    ms200.1.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 165
  • ms200.2.jpg
    ms200.2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 164
  • ms200.3.jpg
    ms200.3.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 162
  • ms200.4.jpg
    ms200.4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 164
  • ms200.5.jpg
    ms200.5.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No problems there, the back of my legs did get tingly after a while waiting on the groundy/homeowner, to clean up unerneath me so I could drop more:lol:

Throw some hooks on Andy. At least on those removals. Hope a limb did not catch the neighbors gutter, it looks bent down and the down spout is off. Good to see you out and about....

Throw some hooks on Andy. At least on those removals. Hope a limb did not catch the neighbors gutter, it looks bent down and the down spout is off. Good to see you out and about....

Don't have the cash for the hooks yet, but man I want them!!!!

The gutter off and downspout was on the customers side, and was like that before I showed up:lol:

Nice to know I'm not only fat focking squirrel to get my ass up in a tree! :LOL:

Nice work.

Thats good, things like that can ruin a good day. Hows the hand healing up. Must be ok to be getting of the ground....:D

Figernails are still screwed up, and my middle finger is tingley/numb on the tip, but getting better.

i got a pair of klein's that just need a good file, i'd gladly put toward the cause. a man just needs a good pair of gaffs.

i got a pair of klein's that just need a good file, i'd gladly put toward the cause. a man just needs a good pair of gaffs.

Very nice offer, but I'd gladly pay for them.
I make good money at my "real job", this just came out of the blue and I spent too much last week with unexpected costs!!!

Just keep in mind, before I found this site and learned some proper gear and rigging, I used to free climb everything:\:

Back