Sold unneeded equipment

• Thread starter Koa Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
K

Koa Man

After trying to sell my Woodsman 18X and Prowler mini skid for the past 6 months with no luck, yesterday I got 2 calls. One wanted the chipper, one wanted the Prowler. Ironically, both showed up at my house within minutes of each other. Happy to say, both pieces of equipment are sold.

Today, a guy stops by at around 5pm, same time the other guys showed up yesterday, wanting to buy my equipment trailer, which is not for sale and was never advertised for sale. What is that expression, "When it rains it pours???"
Don't know what is going on, but I got his number and told him I will let him know tomorrow. I am going to call the trailer dealer on the Big Island where I got my present trailer and ask if they got a tilt bed. I am tired of setting ramps to drive equipment on and off. If they have one available, then I guess I'll sell my present trailer. Strange as it may seem, Oahu, the most populated island by far and the one I live on, as no trailer dealers with inventory. Hmmm, maybe I should go into the trailer business....fill a need here.

Back