The New Offical Mutts of the House thread

• Thread starter Werks 4 da Man
  • Start date
  • Replies 4K
  • Views 297K
@flushcut I didn't know there is a German Shepard flower! What a beautiful specimen! Are they an annual or a perennial? Such beautiful black and brown hair petals! How much does a German Shepard bulb cost? Looks very exotic. What kind of climate do they prefer? Do they need a lot of water? I'm going to my nursery tomorrow and asking if they have any! =-P

Perennial. Zone 4-5. $2800.00. About two gallons during the day on hot days and liberal dousing with the hose for approximately an hour at a time and as often as you can tolerate as the caregiver. Ponds, lakes, and rivers are essential for its survival. They also prefer Kong frisbees and the rubber Chuck-it balls, marrow bones, antlers, sticks lots of sticks, and dehydrated chicken strips by the handful. They react well to children and can stare down strangers at a distance with a how fast can you run smirk. Loves other dogs big or little all are welcome to play like dogs. I recommend a quality breeder if you are going to acquire one to avoid certain genetic issues. They can be needy and clingy but yours until the end. Brushing is tri-daily must do maintenance or suffer the dust buffalo invasions of your home.

Paisley was checking on the baby goat (that seems to really like his dogs) and spotted a gofer pushing soil up at the fence. The curious goat kept interferring. Eventually, Paisley snatched it. Showed it to me in her mouth. I went down to praise her. She had "soft mouthed" the rodent, dropped it, and back in the hole it went. She"ll dig it out when no one is watching. Her concetration was fun to watch...
20240510_180249.jpg 20240510_180336.jpg 20240510_180452.jpg

Back