Instagram

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kinda amazing how high she went tho :\:

I gotta go to the land of Oz

If you like that, read up on Len Beadell and his team that opened up most of the central and central west of australia in the 50s.

gun barrel highway, etc

edited to add
here i am, lost our internet and phone a while back, slowly getting caught up on things.

April was Autism Awareness month. Definitely a broadly misunderstood topic that could use more broad discussion. It's possible that as much as 30% of the population is on the autisim spectrum.

Some people are opposite, social and have no mech ability...think salesman.
Interesting, I’ve been in sales, some of it pretty tough cold calling.
Some of the best ones were bereft of any sort of embarrassment, completely unaffected by repeated rejection, never saw it affect them.

I think everyone is on the spectrum...some are on the spectrum to the point that it is causing significant enough difficulty to be 'a disorder'.

It seems that spectrum is associated with things in somewhat of a linear fashion, Left to Right, or whatever. Spectrum doesn't seem to deal with things in complex dimensions.

You are only on the autistic spectrum if you are autistic. The spectrum is very specifically not linear. There may be certain things that suggest autism, but no two autistic people fit the same criteria. When, in my case, you spend over 40 years not having a diagnosis, finally having something to explain your life experience is literally life changing. And it's just a diagnosis, an explanation, not an excuse. Unfortunately, many people do use it as an excuse for their bad behavior.

Back